We welcome you, Fairy Volunteer!
The Wonder City Festival has been existing for 11 years, starting in 2007. The magical atmosphere of this festival is created by the warm ॐ hearts of our volunteers and incredibly hardworking hands. Being both friendly team and amazingly talented people, they bring joy and smiles to this City, uniting it in a large family and creating harmony in the festival space.
Additional information about the Wonder City volunteer movement
is on the Volunteer Page
On-line registration for the festival is in the following sequence:
1. Familiarize yourself with the volunteer's charter at the Wonder City Festival.
2. Apply for participation in the festival.
3. If you have a page in social networks:
A cover of the Wonder page on your Facebook page
The cover can be taken here.
Place an avatar of the Wonder City on your VK page.
Avatar can be taken here
4. Tell about the upcoming festival in social networks (if you have pages in the corresponding social networks):
5. Receive a confirmation letter of registration. This will happen within a week or two from the time of application. You can contact the organizer to clarify your activities at the festival. If you want to know something before - ask your questions here: https://www.facebook.com/skazkafest/.
6. Come to the festival with a smile in your heart and eyes.
The arrival of volunteers on Indian Fairy Tale 2019 is from December 26, 2018, to prepare the space.
Festival Analysis is until January 17.
If you have both desire and opportunity to arrive earlier or you will already be in GOA before the date of arrival, you can join the team from mid-October. And it is also always possible to help remotely, via the Internet, if you have the right skills or desire to learn and perform all the current tasks of event organizing in India.
Thanks for being there. You make the festival and wonders.
Receive a confirmation letter of registration. This will happen within a week or two from the time of application. You can contact the organizer to clarify your activities at the festival. If you want to know something before - ask your questions here:
Come to the festival with a smile in your heart and eyes.
Having filled out the form, you become a candidate for volunteers. After confirmation, you can safely count on the fact you will be expected at the “Wonder City” festival as a volunteer and will be welcome in a volunteer family, plan a trip to the Fairy Tale.
If we do not accept you as volunteers for some reason, we will write to you and let you know about it with the reasons for refusing volunteering.
If you have any questions - call or write to us - the initiative is welcome
ANSWERS TO MAJOR ISSUES ON THE VOLUNTEERSHIP CONVENTION IN THE WONDER CITY:
Volunteering on a fairytale city suggests, moreover, requires the following activity types:
- before the festival - to participate in the information dissemination about the festival, to carry out small assignments such as “call-go-pick-up”, arrive on time at volunteer meetings, participate in community work days and volunteer meetings before the festival, etc.
- please post a link to the meeting of the Wonder City Festival on your Facebook page, VK
- please send an invitation to the festival to all your friends in Facebook, VK.
- take the festival leaflets from us and distribute them in your district / institute / hostel / at work.
- Agree on the placement of the festival poster, if you know the places where they can be relevant.
Volunteers visit the festival before all the participants, that is, before the festival begins and leave after the festival ends. Volunteers help in both festival design and decoration, create a special atmosphere of fairy tales.
Arrival of volunteers on the festival territory 01/26/2019
Departure of volunteers from the territory of 01/17/2019
Volunteer shift is usually 5-6 hours per day during the festival.
A volunteer organization is a distribution by department depending on the type of activity.
The main departments are as follows: mobile guard and posts, kitchen, eco department (cleaning of the territory), work with children, registration, work on the stage (animation, assistance in conducting trainers' lines, working with sound equipment), household department, electricians, warehouse. Since the festival in GOA has a number of features and differences from the previous 32 Tales in Ukraine - some departments will probably be relegated. For more information, check with the volunteer coordinator.
Read more about the deposit
Friends! For the Indian festival volunteers, we decided to cancel the payment of collateral and organizational contribution. To understand the organization process, this paragraph describes why volunteers usually make a refundable deposit:
By becoming part of the volunteer family of the Wonder City, you agree to adhere to certain rules that designed to maintain order in the process of both building and maintaining the festival, as well as organizing volunteer activities.
The main points designed to maintain order at the festival are described in the volunteer's charter.
The pledge helps us maintain the orderliness of the festival. If you do not intend to (a) violate this ordering, then you have nothing to worry about.
Among other things, the pledge is a measure designed to help protect the volunteers who diligently help us create the festival from being equal in rights with those who came in as a volunteer and then dissolved in the crowd; or nominally present, but does not fulfill what is entrusted to him.
The deposit is paid by the volunteer until the reg. forms and issued after the parsing of the festival, subjecting to the statute.
Gold and silver list volunteers do not pay bail.
Accommodation and meals:
Volunteers provide their own accommodation and meals in GOA.
Emerging questions can be asked here: and via our phones
If you have both time and feel the desire and strength to create the Tale with us, there is a special offer for you. Write to our organizers, indicating you want to help and we will contact you.